Fightback in Christchurch has been operating smoothly in an ad hoc way for a while now but it’s time to formalise a branch in order to have processes to keep our organising, activities, and upcoming events going smoothly.
We’re opening this event up to non-members and close contacts who are interested in coming along, having some discussion and sharing some food. We’ll have information about what Fightback is and does available, as well as copies of our magazine.
1) Election of branch positions
2) People’s Climate March discussion.
3) Discussion of Internal Conference to be held in Wellington, 16/17 of January.
4) Discussion + brainstorming of Educational Conference to be held in Christchurch 15/16/17 July, 2016.
5) General discussion of activity to pursue in Christchurch
We’re also including a potluck element so bring food to share if you are able – but don’t worry if not, plenty will be provided by the (soon to be) branch.
Attendees are under no obligation to join – the AGM is a necessary process of the organisation but we thought it’d be a good opportunity to open up some discussions about what we can be doing in Christchurch.
Hope to see you there!
TONIGHT (Thursday October 29th), 6:30pm
59 Gloucester St, WEA, Christchurch